What Sets Us Apart?
- Excellent Customer Service
- 37 Years of Optical Experience
- Latest Technology in Disease Treatment
- Wonderful Selection and Variety of Eyewear
- Most Advanced Contact Lens Products and Services Including Multifocals
- Eyecare for Children Beginning at 6 Months Old
- Community Interest and Involvement
- Caring Staff and Doctors
Facilities and Equipment
We offer the latest in glaucoma diagnosis and management technology. The Zeiss Cirrus HD-OCT. The Cirrus HD-OCT enable examination of the posterior and anterior of the eye at an extremely fine spatial scale, without surgical biopsy or even any contact with the eye. It is a diagnostic device that aids in the detection and management of ocular diseases including, but not limited to, macular holes, cystoid macular edema, diabetic retinopathy, age-related macular degeneration, and glaucoma.
The Zeiss Humphrey's Visual Field is the standard of care for monitoring and diagnosing many eye diseases. It detects changes in peripheral and central vision and allows for fast treatment by the eye care professional.
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash, Personal Checks, Debit Card, Master Card, Visa, and Discover.